Saturday, May 8, 2010

gainfully employed

my life was forever changed on september 21, 2005, when the most adorably wonderful baby boy entered the world & captured my heart. although i still question what the heck womens & childrens was thinking when they allowed that innocent little angel to leave the hospital with me, i am ever so grateful for their momentary lapse of judgement.  

being a mom is, by far, the toughest job i've had in my 29 (wink, wink) years, but i wouldn't trade it for the world...the pay is just too good: countless hugs & kisses & cuddles..."i love you's" & smiles & laughter that's contageous...and a warmth in my heart from a love so amazingly intense that i often wonder if i'm dreaming, 'cause it's simply too good to be true.  

i am so blessed. i love you, henry...big as the sky...deeper than the oceans...to the moon & back.


happy mother's day to you & yours...from me & mine :)
    

0 comments:

Post a Comment