mimi CAN'T WAIT to go to rhythms on the river this evening. i think marcia ball is this week's entertainment. for all i care, it could be joe blow playing "music" with a wooden spoon & magnalite pot. momma just needs a cocktail & some time with friends (she also needs to stop referring to herself in third person, but that's another issue for another day).
why am i so weary at this point? more weary than usual, i must add. let's take a stroll down this week's facebook wall...
- "momma is really frustrated right now...do you want me to lose my patience & cry?"....without hesitation, "uh huh"....seriously???? (side note: i was finally driven to tears on wednesday night. boy watched for a couple minutes, then hugged onto my legs. sweet, but too little too late. momma was beyond done at that point.)
- mom of the year qualification #58920748926: henro's 4 year well checkup has yet to occur. he's now closer to (age) 5 than 4.
- "whatcha doin?" huh? "whatcha lookin' at?'...so now i can't even look out my window without an inquisition. perfect.
- thisclose to losing it. the boy wasn't enough, so iphoto decided to join the "let's suck up what remains of em's patience" campaign.
- love being interrogated by a 4 1/2 yr old after my phone conversations. raise your hand if you know pig latin...otherwise, please contact me via text or fb or email until the lil sucker learns to read.
- "what means die?" oh, dear lord. so much for a mindless friday nite watching 'toons & playing wwf*
just a sampling. my stomach actually hurts from reading through the entire week. cheers.
*words with friends...the latest iphone app i'm hooked on.